Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra/Ladiesfinger/Vendaka Kara kulzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra/Ladiesfinger/Vendaka Kara kulzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra/ladiesfinger/vendaka kara kulzhambu recipe. To make okra/ladiesfinger/vendaka kara kulzhambu you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Okra/Ladiesfinger/Vendaka Kara kulzhambu:
- Get 300 g of ladies finger.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Take 1 of green chilli (slit).
- Get 10 cloves of garlic.
- Take of Tempering.
- Take 5 tbspn of gingely oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 2 of spring curry leaves.
- Provide of To grind.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- Take of Spices.
- Provide 1 tbspn of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of mixed masala powder/ kuzhambu podi.
- Provide of To soak.
- Prepare of Lemon size tamarind.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jaggery.
Steps to make Okra/Ladiesfinger/Vendaka Kara kulzhambu:
- Soak tamarind in water. Take the ingredients to grind in a blender and make a paste..
- Heat 2 tbspn oil in a pan, add ladiesfinger and roast for 5 minutes. Keep aside..
- In the same pan heat gingely oil, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and urad dal..
- After mustard cracks add garlic, green chilli,curry leaves and onion. Saute till golden brown..
- Next add tomatoes and stir till it's mushy and then add the ground paste. Saute till raw smell disappears..
- Now add all the spices: turmeric, red chilli, coriander and mixed masala powders. Saute till oil separates from the sides..
- Extract the tamarind pulp strain and add to the kulzhambu. Add salt, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- When it starts boiling add the ladies finger. Boil for 5 minutes and finally add jaggery. Mix well..
If you find this Okra/Ladiesfinger/Vendaka Kara kulzhambu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.