Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh bread rolls (drum best recipes) recipe. You can have fresh bread rolls (drum best recipes) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes):
- Get 15 grams of instant yeast.
- Provide 5 ml of salt.
- Prepare 15 ml of sugar.
- You need 430 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 of extra flour for dusting, butter.
- Use 1 kg of (8 cups) bread flour.
Instructions to make fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes):
- preheat oven to 180°F celsius and grease the bottom and sides of a 21 cm round baking pan with butter or margarine. dust liberally with flour.
- place ghe flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix with your hand-use one hand to mix and the other to rotate the bowl.
- add water, a little at time and mix well after each addition. transfer to a floured surface and knead for 10-15 minutes into soft dough.
- shape into a ball, put into a clean, lightly greased dish and leave to rise for an hour or moreor until the dough has doubled in size.
- shape into 6 -8 equal sized ballsand dust liberally with flour. place in a circle in te baking pan with one in the middle.
- bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until doen but stil slightly pale. smear the top with butter and dust with more flourand bake for 5 -10 minutes, until the bread is slighlty golden on top.
- remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.
- enjoy your rolls.
If you find this fresh bread rolls (Drum best recipes) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.