Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry south indian traditional way recipe. To cook vegetable curry south indian traditional way you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- Provide 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes.
- You need of Vegetables like.
- Use 1 cup of Elephant foot, drumsticks, Brinjals.
- Prepare of Spices like.
- Provide 1 spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 10 of Curry leaves.
- Get 3 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- Get 1/2 spoon of fenugreek.
- Get 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic.
Steps to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- First cut and clean the vegetables and spices ready.soak and keep the tamarind to get paste. Keep the mud pot on flame and put the oil.
- Put oil in mud pot and put urad dal, mustard,fenugreek,curry leaves, fry it… Mash ur peeled garlic and add it. Add chopped onion.
- Fry onions and put chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry it then add chopped tomatoes fry it add all the vegetables and mix it well-lit some water till vegetables drown and cook it for 15min.
- After 15 min add tamarind paste and asafoetida 1pinch cook it till u get nice aroma… Check the vegetables r cooked…. For 30 min….. Then after cooking add coconut milk… Let it boil for 2min and off the gas…. Ur yummy vegetable curry (Kara kolumbu) south Indian style is ready… Serve it wit white rice and spoon of ghee if u like it..
If you find this Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.