Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Orzo Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Orzo Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot orzo casserole recipe. You can cook hot orzo casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Orzo Casserole:
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic.
- Use 2 cup of Alfredo sauce jarred.
- Prepare 1 lb of Orzo.
- Get 1 of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed.
- Take 1 can of Artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Use 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get 1 of Garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, crushed red pepper, parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken, cooked.
Instructions to make Hot Orzo Casserole:
- Cook orzo according to package..
- Defrost spinach in microwave for 3-5 minutes..
- Drain artichoke hearts. Mix with spinach in bottom of 13×9 baking pan. Season to taste..
- Drain orzo. Add to spinach mixture..
- Add in sauce and chicken. Mix well. Top with cheese..
- Wrap baking dish with foil. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Unwrap and broil until cheese is brown. Serve immediately..
If you find this Hot Orzo Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.