Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. To cook baked bbq chicken thighs you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Use of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- Take of Chili Powder.
- Get of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.