Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe. You can have sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Prepare of Sausages and sauce :.
- Provide 1 pack of Hotdog sausages.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Tomato soup (The best!).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Take of Potato 2 ways :.
- Get 3 of Big White "Russet" Potatoes.
- Provide of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil to fry.
- Take of Flour to coat.
- Take of Garnishes :.
- You need of Creamed balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 of green onion.
Instructions to make Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Peel potato and boil them (keep beautiful long peels for homemade chips).
- Cut all sausages in slices about 1cm thick and grill in pan until brownish and crispy, heat : medium-high.
- Add tomato soup can and mix.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper (quantity is only suggested, if you want it more sweet add sugar, more ketchupy: ketchup! Etc).
- Let simmer at low while you mash the potatoes.
- Mix in butter and milk in mashed potatoes until fluffy, salt to taste.
- Take a bunch of potato peels toss in flour and fry in oil until crispy, salt and pepper (smoked salt or any flavored salt is awesome).
- Plate organising : find a round tube for potato cake (ex: empty small cream cheese pot and cut bottom or cut strip of flexible plastic and tape into a large tube) place on the plate and fill with warm potato being careful to push lightly with back of a spoon so its nice and lever.
- Take off mold and gently put spoonfuls of sausages on top.
- Add homemade peels chips on top.
- Cut tiny strips of green onions, stick some in the potato cake.
- Put a spoonful of sauce from the sausages on the side and place the back of the spoon on the sauce and delicately drag across plate.
- Decorate with more green onions and creamed balsamic vinegar drops.
- Ps. Before decorating with green onions and balsamic cream, check if the food is still hot, if not reheat a couple seconds in the microwave before decorating :).
- Bon Appétit!.
If you find this Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.