Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To make baked spaghetti you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked spaghetti:
- You need of Bob Evan's Italian sausage.
- Take of Seasoned with;.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Take of Seasoning salt.
- Get of Oregano.
- Take of Parsley.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use of Kosher salt and sugar.
- You need of Bell peppers (red, green, & yellow).
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Green onions.
- Prepare of Canned mushrooms.
- Use 1 jar of I used prego sauce in.
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Gouda cheese.
Steps to make Baked spaghetti:
- Brown sausage.
- Add seasonings before meat is fully cooked.
- Add onions and bell peppers.
- Add sauce to cooked meat and veggies.
- Boil spaghetti noodles.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter dish that you'll be adding spaghetti to…
- Add sauce and meat mixture to bottom of pan first.
- Add noodles.
- Continue to layer while adding gouda cheese throughout.
- Put in oven for 25 minutes until the top layer of cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and service with garlic bread.
If you find this Baked spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.