Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blackened Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackened Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened salmon recipe. You can have blackened salmon using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Salmon:
- Prepare 4 of 4-6oz fresh boneless salmon fillets.
- Get 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of cooking spray.
- Use of Lemon slices for garnish if you like.
Instructions to make Blackened Salmon:
- Preheat broiler. Combine all spices in a bowl and then put on a flat plate. Coat each side of the fillets with spices. Place fillets on a sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray. Broil fillets about 4-5 inches from heat for 8-11 minutes, turning half way through. They should be nice and flaky..
- Serve with your favorite veggie or rice and top with lemon slices..
If you find this Blackened Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.