Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat ball soup (bakso sapi) recipe. To cook meat ball soup (bakso sapi) you need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- Get 750 gr of mince beef.
- Prepare 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- Provide 1 of egg white.
- You need 5 of garlic (mashed).
- Take 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 gr of ice cube.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- Use 200 gr of beef frame.
- Prepare 1 bunch of choy sum or bokcoy (cut up).
- You need 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- Use 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 of pot of water.
- Prepare of Additional: (optional).
- Provide of Vermicheli.
- You need of Yellow noodle.
- Prepare of Fried onion.
- Prepare of Fried dumpling.
- Prepare of Steamed stuffed dumpling.
- Provide of Tofu (fried or steamed).
- Take of Chicken or beef tofu.
Instructions to make Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- Grind mince beef with ice cube, place it into a mixing bowl..
- Add mashed garlics, fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, peper, and tapioca starch, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from beef mixture with 2 spoons, when the balls float means they are done, take them out of the pot..
- For the soup: boil water with beef frame for 15-20 mins, add fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, pepper, choy sum or bokcoy, and spring onion..
- Add additional ingredients if you like..
- Perfect to consume on cold or rainy day..
If you find this Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.