Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can cook meatball curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball curry:
- You need 250 g of Mutton without bone.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Take 150 gms of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted coconut.
- Provide of Bengal gram 1tbsp.
- Get of Garam masala powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Meatball curry:
- Take the mutton in bowl add garlic ginger paste salt red chilli powder and garam masala powder 1/4teaspoon. And mix well and grind it..
- Then make a paste add one egg in it. Then make small balls of it. Take a pan add oil and fry it..
- Then keep meatballs aside. For gravy take roasted coconut and bengal gram and make paste of it. In that paste add curd red chilli salt..
- Then take a pan add whole garam masala. Then add gravy paste to it.then cook it for 15minutes..
- Then add one glass of water to it. After it starts boiling add meat balls in it.. then add coriander leaves and drops of lemon juice in it cook for 5minutes..
- Curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Meatball curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.