Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Basmati Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry basmati rice recipe. To cook curry basmati rice you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Basmati Rice:
- Take 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of fried rice spice or curry powder/tumeric 1/2 tsp.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cameroon pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salted butter.
Steps to make Curry Basmati Rice:
- Heat up enough water in a medium pot and once it start boiling, add the rice and parboil till its almost tender.
- Wash off the starch in the rice thoroughly, drain and set aside.
- Heat up another pot, once its hot, add the butter, then add the fried rice spice, Cameroon pepper and salt and gently stir in the rice and mix everything together,.
- Add little or no water and cover, cook on low heat till the water dries off and the rice is well done; turn off heat and serve.
If you find this Curry Basmati Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.