Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness stout beef stew recipe. You can have guinness stout beef stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guinness Stout Beef Stew:
- You need of beef chuck (fattier mix).
- Use of carrots.
- Get of potatoes.
- Take of celery.
- Use of Guinness beer.
- Get of chicken stock.
- Take of thyme.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Take of sugar.
- You need of bacon (cut into small pcs).
- Prepare of Spam (cut into small pcs).
- Take of whole onions.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Take of garlic.
Steps to make Guinness Stout Beef Stew:
- Render fat from bits of bacon and spam, till brown and crisp. Transfer to pot and leave 1 tbsp of grease in pan. (Medium High Heat).
- Use pan to brown beef cubes (tossed in salt & pepper) in high heat and transfer beef to pot.
- Turn heat to medium and sweat onions (with salt) for 5 mins then add in minced garlic and cook for 1 min, careful not to brown. Then deglaze with 1 can of Guinness Stout Beer and cook for 2 -3 mins on medium heat..
- Transfer to pot, add tomato paste, thyme, freshly ground black pepper, carrots, bayleaf, celery & lastly, chicken stock to cover top of all the ingredients. Rise heat to high till simmering then reduce to low heat..
- Simmer stew gently for 2 hours. Option to add in potatoes later to avoid turning mushy & cayenne powder for taste.
If you find this Guinness Stout Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.