Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky lamb coconut curry recipe. To make sticky lamb coconut curry you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry:
- Use 4 of lamb leg steaks- diced & shaken in a bag with a tbsp flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Gara Masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ras El hanout.
- Provide of lots of white pepper and salt.
- You need 3/4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of large red pepper.
- Use of big handful of spinach.
- You need 1 of whole bunch of coriander (optional, or use less if you are not a fan).
- Take of Serve with coconut or plain white rice, popadoms and chutney.
Steps to make Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry:
- Chop the onion and fry aggresively in a pot/pan with all the spices for about 4 mins, turn the heat down and add the garlic and continue to cook for a few mins. remove from the pan and set aside..
- Return the pan to a medium to high heat and add a drop of oil (your choice) add the floury lamb and cook until sealed, add the onions and spices back to the pan with the meat..
- Open your can of coconut milk but dont shake it up, pour the watery part of the milk into the pan, saving the real thick stuff until the end..
- Add a little bit of water and allow the meat and spices etc to cook for about 40 mins stirry occasionaly..
- Once the sauce has thickend, add the diced red pepper and half of your coriander and half of the thick coconut milk and allow to simmer for another 10 mins..
- Your curry is nearly ready so pop your rice etc on to cook..
- Once you are nearly ready to dish up add the rest of your coconut milk, spinach and almost all your coriander, saving some leaves to garnish. Bring to the boil then turn off the heat, stir well and serve..
- Sprinkle with remaining coriander leaves and a few crushed chilli..
If you find this Sticky Lamb Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.