Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot Seafood Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Seafood Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Seafood Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot seafood bake recipe. To cook hot seafood bake you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Seafood Bake:
- Take 1 can of crab.
- Provide 1 box of Seapack shrimp scampi any size.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese or mozzarella.
- Take 3/4 cup of progresso Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese with chives spread.
- You need 8 oz of fresh diced mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Get 1 bunch of sliced green onion.
Steps to make Hot Seafood Bake:
- preheat oven to 350*.
- prepare scampi according to box.
- 2 qt casserole dish , sprayed with cooking spray, set aside.
- Drain crabmeat, scoop into mixing bowl.
- in the mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs, cream cheese , diced mushrooms and green onions.
- Mix well.
- Next, add cooked scampi and the butter from it..
- Mix well. Add all cheeses..
- Bake 20 min,til bubbly depending on your oven mine's electric..
If you find this Hot Seafood Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.