Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat stuffing filled stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make meat stuffing filled stuffed mushrooms you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Provide 10 large of button mushrooms, stems removed, save and chop stems.
- Take 6 slice of bacon.
- Take 2 of sliced raw breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 6 slice of pepperoni.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Get 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Take 1 cup of dry herb stuffing bread crumb mix, such as stove top or pepperage farms brands.
- Provide 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream, any type you have, even whole milk will be fine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 10 of thin slices cherry tomato.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of shredded mixed cheeses, I used italian four cheese blend and sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes, optional.
Steps to make Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer with baking spray..
- In a skillet cook pepperoni, bacon and sausage until sausage is cooked and pepperoni and bacon are crispy, remove as done to rest on paper towl lined plate..
- Into same skillet add the chopped mushroom stems, celery, onion and carrot soften in the oils left by the meats, add garlic cook just a minute then add chicken broth, butter, and cream, pepper and hot sauce.Bring to a boil, add stuffing, turn off heat and gently combine..
- Reserve half of bacon to top mushrooms with. Crumble remaining bacon and pepperoni and add to stuffing mixture also add sausage and 1 cup of the cheese, combine gently..
- Fill each mushroom cap evenly with stuffing / cheese mixture. Top each with a cherry tomato slice, then evenly top mushrooms with remaing cheese, finally add bacon secure topping with a toothpick..
- Bake about 35 to 40 minutes until mushrooms are tender and hot.
- Garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes if using.
If you find this Meat Stuffing Filled Stuffed Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.