Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed mushroom recipe. To cook baked stuffed mushroom you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed Mushroom:
- You need 8 of Mushrooms washed and cleaned.
- Provide 1 of medium size onion(grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 2 of boiled potato.
- Get 6 tsp of grated paneer.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese for garnishing.
Steps to make Baked Stuffed Mushroom:
- Washed and cleaned the mushroom and remove the stem,.
- For filling take pan add oil after that add chopped ginger garlic paste,onions and chilli than all masala,.
- Than add grated paneer and mashed potatoes and chopped mushroom stems cook well than add bread crumb.
- In last add coriander leaves,mix well rest for cool down..
- Than start to filling take mushroom and filling very tightly,like shown in pictures,.
- Than apply oil on every mushroom and sprinkle bread crumbs,and grated chesse than transfer into oven for baked. Baked for 25 minutes at 190℃..
- Enjoy with your favourite chutney or sauce,as a appetizers,side dish or evening snacks.
- If you are watching full recipe video so link is here, https://youtu.be/iflRf-_aIy0.
If you find this Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.