Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. To cook crab stuffed mushrooms you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- You need 21 small of to medium button mushrooms.
- Use 1 can of white crab meat (6 oz) drained.
- Get 2 of green onions diced finely.
- Provide 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Provide 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 5 tbsp of shredded mozzarella for topping after cooking..
- Use 1 tbsp of smoked paprika as garnish for topping.
Steps to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Open and drain one 6 oz. can of white crab meat into a large bowl..
- Add finely diced green onions, breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese and seasonings. Mix well..
- Add 2 eggs to combine and bind mixture..
- Stuff up to 21 clean mushrooms with stems removed and discarded. Drizzle the tops of the stuffed mushrooms with 1 tbsp melted butter and bake for 30 minutes at 375º..
- Once mushrooms are done cooking sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and smoked paprika and return to oven just long enough to melt. Remove from oven to cool and enjoy!.
If you find this Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.