Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can cook baked ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Use 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Get 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- Get 1 small of Eggplant.
- You need 1 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow squash.
- Get 3 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Steps to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish..
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara.
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything..
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.