Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Sausage and Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Sausage and Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot sausage and beans recipe. To make crockpot sausage and beans you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Sausage and Beans:
- Use of kalbasa.
- Prepare of hot sausage (or mild).
- You need of navy beans (I used frozen).
- Take of black beans (I used frozen).
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of jalapenos, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of tomatoes, diced can.
- Provide of bay leaf.
- Use of Sazon seasoning from Goya.
- Use of warm water.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of corn bread.
Steps to make Crockpot Sausage and Beans:
- Cook the sausage and kalbasa. I used my grill but you can fry or bake..
- While the meat is cooking, put all of the remaining ingredients in a crockpot and stir till combined..
- When meats are cooked, slice at an angle about 3/8" thick. Place into crockpot and stir till combined..
- Turn crockpot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- I made my own corn bread with corn and jalapenos but feel free to buy a loaf if that works better for you..
- When proper time has passed, remove bay leaf. Place a piece of corn bread in a bowl and scoop the sausage and beans on to and enjoy..
If you find this Crockpot Sausage and Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.