Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- Use 3 of carrots.
- Take 3 of celery stock.
- You need Half of onion white or yellow.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Provide 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.