Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pork medallions with alabama white bbq sauce recipe. You can have grilled pork medallions with alabama white bbq sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare of White BBQ Sauce.
- Provide of ALABAMA WHITE BBQ SAUCE.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of apple cider vintage.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- Use 3 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use of PORK MEDALLION BRINE.
- Provide of Brine.
- Prepare 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 cup of kosher salt.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Use 4 cup of cold water.
- Get of Ingredients.
- You need 1 (5 lb.) of pork loin, cut into medallions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
Instructions to make Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce:
- Add all of the Alabama white BBQ sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator over night, allowing the flavors to mingle..
- Next you will make the brine. In a medium sauce pan, heat the 2 cups of cider vinegar. Add the salt and brown sugar. Occasionally stirring, let it come to a boil. Remove from heat. Try not to breath any of the stream that is generated. I guarantee it will knock you back..
- Add the mustard powder and black peppercorns to the hot brine. Stir to mix. You may notice that some of the sugar and salt did not completely dissolve. That's ok. Let the brine sit for 20 minutes for the flavors to develop..
- Transfer the hot brine to a large plastic container. Be sure to include any undissolved salt and brown sugar. Add 1 quart of cold water to help the brine cool down. I always throw in a couple of ice cubes add well..
- Once the brine has cooled, cut the pork loin into 1 inch thick medallions and add to the brine. Be sure to trim any silver skin or excess fat. Place a small bowl or plate on top of medallions to keep them submerged. Place container in the fridge for 2-4 hours..
- Remove the medallions from the brine. Pat them dry with paper towels and set aside. There are 2 ways I cook this depending on the time of year. In the spring, summer, and fall, I grill them on a ripping hot grill to get good grill marks and then finish them in the oven. Since it is in the middle of winter, I am going to be using my trusty ole cast iron skillet..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Using a paper towel or brush, apply a thin coat of peanut oil to the skillet. Turn the burner temperature as high as it will go and let the skillet get ripping hot..
- Sear the medallions on both sides, getting a nice brown crust. Place medallions in a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes finish insides. (This part generates a lot of smoke so open the windows. The best way to do it is on the grill or with a cast iron skillet on a propane burner outside.).
- Let the pork medallions rest for 10 to 15 minutes in the covered baking dish. Serve with a generous helping of Alabama white bbq sauce on top..
If you find this Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.