Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karutha curry /post pregnancy fish kulambu/nagercoil fish curry recipe. To make karutha curry /post pregnancy fish kulambu/nagercoil fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry:
- Provide 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Fish (King fish/Sura meen/Salmon).
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Omam.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry ginger powder (Chukku powder).
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Get 4 of small onions.
- You need 4 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 2 of string Curry leaves.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of tamarind pulp.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add coconut, peppercorns, curry leaves, small onions, 5-6 garlic and roast till it gets golden and well roasted. Add coriander seeds, omam, chukku powder, turmeric powder and saute for a min..
- Take them in a bowl and let it cool for 5 mins. Now take the roasted mix in a blender and make it into a smooth puree by adding some water. Take same pan and do seasoning and add blended paste with salt, 5 garlic and curry leaves..
- Now add in tamarind pulp and mix well. Boil this for 5 mins. Add in fish pieces and cook for more 7 to 10 mins till the fish is cooked. Serve this curry with rice..
If you find this Karutha Curry /Post Pregnancy Fish Kulambu/Nagercoil Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.