Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef biryani recipe. To make beef biryani you only need 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Biryani:
- Use 1/2 kg of beef.
- Take 4 of large potatoes.
- Use 4 of eggs hardboiled.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of root ginger.
- Use 3 of tomatoes blended.
- Provide 1 of green bell cubed.
- Take of Whole pilau spice coarsely ground.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pilau mix.
- Use 1 tbsp of cummin.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Juice of half a lemon.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated and coarsely blended.
- Use 1 kg of per washed soaked rice, (4 cups).
- Provide 4 cups of warm water.
Steps to make Beef Biryani:
- In a frying pan,over medium heat, add oil then fry the onions to a nice golden brown. Don't overcook or let burn, the overall meal will be bitter..
- Peel and cut potatoes into halves, coat them with food gel the fry using the same oil..
- In a sause pan, add some 4 tbsp of oil (same oil we've been using) to it add the frehly ground whole pilau spice, sauté (DO NOT LET ANYTHING BURN).
- Add the crushed ginger and garlic, sauté until the raw smell is dispelled. Add cumin and ground pilau mix. Mix everything up then add the beef and juice if half a lemon. Give it a good mix and cover about a minute or so..
- Add the carrots (I'm using carrot as a substitute for raw papaya), mix then add the blended tomatoes and tomato paste. Give it a good mix and cover about 3 minutes..
- Next, add in the green bell pepper pepper, salt, paprika, turmeric powder and black pepper, mix well then add in the buttermilk. Mix to incorporate then cover for another 3-5 minutes..
- Add your hard boiled eggs, potatoes and onions. Mix well, at this point you can taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly..
- Cover and let cook over low heat for about 1 hour, checking occasionally so that it doesn't burn..
- Meanwhile, in another pan, add some oil and let it heat over medium heat..
- Add the soaked rice, and stir immediately. Then add salt to taste and 3 and 3/4 cups of the warm water. Mix to break any lumps then cover and let cook.
- In the remaining 1/4 cup of warm water, add some food gel, and mix well..
- When the water in the rice is almost all dry, drizzle the 1/4 cup of remaining water mixture, then cover and let cook there is no more liquid left..
- Turn the heat to low and allo the rice to steam for about 5 minutes..
- The meal is ready to serve. Enjoy it with some nice homemade hot sauce and salad or as it is. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.