Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rendang recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rendang recipe. You can have rendang using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rendang:
- Take 1,5 kg of beef.
- Provide 6 of garlic.
- Use 2 of red onions or 8 shallots.
- Take 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 3 cm of ginger.
- Get 1 of lemon grass.
- Provide 3 of laurier leaves.
- Prepare 3 of candle nuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of palm sugar.
- Get 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Dry chili powder (optional).
Instructions to make Rendang:
- Slice the beef into thin, small chunks..
- Grind the spices in a food processor: garlic, onions, coriander seeds, white pepper, ginger, candle nuts, cumin, and a little bit of olive oil..
- In a soup pan, bring oil into heat and throw the ground spices in. Add lemon grass and laurier leaves. Cook until the aroma strikes out, for about one minute..
- Throw the meat chunks in. Stir while adding coconut milk..
- Season with salt, palm sugar, and curry powder. Add dry chili powder if you're a spicy food fan..
- Let cook for about 2,5 hours until the meat is tender, the coconut milk is absorbed, and your neighbours smell something delicious..
- Serve it with white rice and emping (melindjo nut cracker). Use cucumber for garnish..
If you find this Rendang recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.