Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini tofu pumpkin pie recipe. To make mini tofu pumpkin pie you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie:
- Provide 210 g of Pumpkin puree in a can.
- Prepare 150 g of Soft (Silken) Tofu.
- You need 70 g of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Cinammon.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Provide 1 Sheet of Frozen pastry sheet.
Steps to make Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie:
- Take the frozen pastry out of the freezer. Preheat the oven to 425 F..
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth..
- Roll out the pastry sheets and cut out circles slightly larger than the individual cups in your cupcake tin..
- Grease your cupcake tin and fit the pastry in it. (It doesn't have to come all the way to the top.).
- Poke holes on the bottom of the crust using a fork and spoon the pumpkin filling in each cup..
- Bake in a 425 F preheated oven for 10 minutes then lower the heat to 325 F and continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack and refrigerate. Garnish with whip cream and serve.
If you find this Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.