Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken broccoli alfredo recipe. You can have healthy chicken broccoli alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- Take 1 of whole spaghetti squash.
- Provide 4 cups of low fat cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 c of 2% milk.
- Provide 15 oz of cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Take 2 c of chopped broccoli.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Once preheated place halved spaghetti squash in, facing down on a cookie sheet. Bake for 40min.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan, milk, and all seasoning in a pot. Heat slightly on low, while blending to a smooth sauce with a hand blender or immersion blender. (I used an immersion blender) once blended take off of heat and set to the side.
- Begin to sauté chicken, once about 80% cooked, add broccoli..
- After 40min take out spaghetti squash. Allow to cool for 5-10min. Once cool, begin to shred with a fork into spaghetti like noodles..
- Add squash noodles to chicken and broccoli, then follow with the Alfredo sauce. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, and bring heat down to a lower heat. Allow to simmer for about 5-6min to allow all of the flavors to marry..
- Enjoy! Best next thing to the REAL thing!.
If you find this Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.