Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon recipe. You can have tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Take 2 of pieces Salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cooking sake.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Plain yogurt (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Vegetable oil (or if you have it, mustard oil).
- Take 1 of clove, finely chopped ☆ Garlic.
- You need of Accompaniment:.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Wash the salmon well, sprinkle with cooking sake or lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes. Season generously with salt..
- While the salmon marinates, mix the ☆ ingredients together. You can omit the yogurt and just rub the spices on the salmon – it's delicious that way too. (I tried it out.).
- Put the combined ☆ ingredients in a container or a plastic bag, add the salmon and coat it well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Oil a piece of aluminium foil, place the salmon on it and drizzle with more oil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. You can cook it in a frying pan instead..
- While the fish is cooking, slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain), and stir fry in a frying pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Cook until it's a light golden brown, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the fish is cooked, it's done..
- Serve with vegetables or other accompaniments of your choice. Serve the salmon on top of a bed of the stir fried onions, or serve the onions on top, or on the side….
- Enjoy while warm, with white rice, naan or paratha breads..
If you find this Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.