Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oreo ice cream cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo ice cream cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo ice cream cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo ice cream cake recipe. You can cook oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oreo ice cream cake:
- You need 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Provide of Cool Whip Divided.
- Take of Hot Fudge.
- Provide of Oreos (crushed) divided.
Instructions to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
If you find this Oreo ice cream cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.