Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb enchilada pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb enchilada pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb enchilada pie recipe. You can cook low carb enchilada pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb enchilada pie:
- Take of Crust.
- Use of cream cheese.
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Get of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- Take of enchilada filling.
- Take of ground beef (I used ground venison.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- You need of Rotel tomatoes.
- Use of enchilada sauce.
- You need of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
Instructions to make Low Carb enchilada pie:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix crust ingredients together and pour into a 9×13 dish sprayed with nonstick spray..
- bake crust for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- brown hamburger meat and add all remaining enchilada filings except cheese..
- pour enchilada filling over baked crust..
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake for an additional 20 minutes put until bubbly..
If you find this Low Carb enchilada pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.