Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Mee Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Mee Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan mee soup recipe. To make pan mee soup you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Mee Soup:
- Prepare 500 g of minced meat.
- Take 1/2 cup of minced garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of dried chilies, sliced or chopped (if using flakes, try to find some with less seeds and more chili pieces).
- Get 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced shiitake mushrooms (preferably dried & soaked overnight. Reserve soaking liquid).
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried anchovies (I prefer to grind up the anchovies using a food processor. If not available, you can replace it with some fried bacon. Please adjust salt content accordingly).
- Use 2 cups of pucuk manis (can be substituted with baby/round spinach).
- You need 2 of anchovy/fish bouillon cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take To taste of soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of white pepper.
- Provide To taste of sugar.
- Provide of Optional: eggs/tofu.
- Use of Egg/rice noodles.
Instructions to make Pan Mee Soup:
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of the oil in a soup pot. Stir fry 2 tbsp of garlic until fragrant then add the minced meat and 1/2 the anchovies. Sauté until cooked then add the mushrooms. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the meat is slightly browned. Season well with soy sauce and white pepper. You can add a few tablespoons of water/the soaking liquid from the mushrooms if it gets too dry. Remove all but 1/4 cup of the mixture and set aside..
- In the pot with the remaining 1/4 cup of the mixture, add the bouillon cubes & 6 cups of water (you can also use the mushroom soaking liquid & top up water to get 6 cups). Allow the water to come to a boil and add spinach / pucuk manis. Cook for a few minutes until the color changes to a darker green, then turn off the heat and season the soup..
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining oil. It’s ok if it seems like a lot. Once hot,sauté onions and remaining anchovies and garlic until browned and slightly crispy. Add chili and sauté for a few minutes. Be prepared for the chili to make you cough! Season with soy sauce/salt/white pepper and sugar, if desired..
- To serve SOUP VERSION: you can either boil all the noodles in a separate pot and eat all immediately or ladle some of the soup into a separate smaller pot and boil them in individual servings. Boil the noodles in the soup and add an egg/some tofu to poach in once the noodles are almost done. Ladle the minced meat/chili on top as desired.
- To serve DRY version: boil the noodles separately and once cooked, immediately mix with the toppings – minced meat & chili. You can poach an egg and add it on top.
If you find this Pan Mee Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.