Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Chutney Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chutney Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chutney Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chutney curry recipe. You can cook coconut chutney curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chutney Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies.
- Take 6 of Small Shallots.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 2 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Get 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 pinch of Asafoetida Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make Coconut Chutney Curry:
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies, four small shallots & ginger by adding a little water..
- Heat a pan. Add the ground mixture into it. Do not boil!.
- Heat coconut oil. Add mustard seeds. After one minute add dried chillies, chopped shallots & curry leaves. Saute..
- When the shallots turn brown, add asafoetida powder. Then add the sauteed ingredients to the chutney. Add salt to taste. Stir..
If you find this Coconut Chutney Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.