Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olympio chicken and potato soup recipe. You can have olympio chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- Get 2 large of onions.
- Use 6 of white potatoes.
- Get 1 of mushrooms.
- Provide 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of lettuce leaves.
- Provide 4 of chicken brests.
- You need 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- Prepare 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 of vegetal oil.
- You need 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of milk.
Instructions to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
If you find this Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.