Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy stuffed mushrooms! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy stuffed mushrooms! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed mushrooms! recipe. To cook easy stuffed mushrooms! you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy stuffed mushrooms!:
- Use 1 lb of mushrooms.
- You need of Sweet sausage.
- You need 1/2 of a yellow onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Get of Basil.
- Use of Rubbed sage.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy stuffed mushrooms!:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and de-stem mushrooms (reserve stems for later).
- Small dice onion and mushroom stems. Mince garlic.
- In medium sauteed pan caramelize onions and garlic.
- Add chopped mushroom stems to cook onions. Cook until tender. Add salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl, mix together sausage, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, sage, panko, and parmesan.
- Add cooked onions to sausage mixture.
- In a 8×8 or 9×13 pan place mushroom tops.
- Scoop small amount of sausage mixture into each mushroom top.
- Top stuffed mushrooms with panko and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165°.
If you find this Easy stuffed mushrooms! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.