Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo and capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo and capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo and capsicum curry recipe. To make aloo and capsicum curry you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo and capsicum curry:
- Provide 1 of aloo.
- Take 1 of capsicum.
- Use 1 of onion large.
- Provide 1 of tomato large.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
Steps to make Aloo and capsicum curry:
- First thing never fry the vegetables. It losses all it's protiens and vitamins, then there is no point of eating veggies..
- Cut all the veggies into cubes. Add oil let it get heat now on a high flame add onion wait for a minute and add aloo..
- Add jeera, salt and haldi give it a stir and close the lid. Leave for 2 minutes. Now add capsicum and tomatoe make a medium flame..
- Let it cook for a minute with a closed lid. Now add chilli powder. Give it a stirr. Add 1/4 cup of water and check the salt taste. If not add accordingly..
- Close the lid and let it cook for 3 minutes. Switch of the flame and serve with roti or parata..
- I always say eat healthy and u will surely leave wealthy. Give it a try and let me know..
- Never eat fried foods that too in summer.😁.
If you find this Aloo and capsicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.