Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. You can cook chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- You need 1 pc of Whole Chicken Leg (bone in).
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1.5 litres of Water (or as needed).
- You need of Dun Ji Tang herbs;.
- Use 6 g of Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪).
- You need 15 g of Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参).
- Take 11 g of Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山).
- Use 23 g of Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹).
- You need 23 g of Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子).
- Provide of Optional.
- Prepare 20 g of Red Dates.
- Use 20 g of Dried Longan.
Steps to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half..
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl..
If you find this Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.