Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon recipe. You can have baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Use 1 of ripe avocado.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- You need 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Steps to make Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.