Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg lollipop recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg lollipop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg lollipop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lollipop recipe. To make veg lollipop you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg lollipop:
- Take 2 of boiled potato, peeled & grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of peas / matar, fresh / frozen.
- Get 2 tbsp of capsicum, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of carrot, grated.
- Provide 3 tbsp of corn, fresh / frozen.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of aamchur / dry mango powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of maida / plain flour / refined flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour ¼ tsp pepper, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Veg lollipop:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled potato, peeled & grated. (i have pressure cooked potatoes for 2 whistles) add in 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum, 2 tbsp carrot, 3 tbsp peas, 3 tbsp corn, 2 tbsp coriander leaves..
- Also add ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp garam masala powder, ½ tsp aamchur, ½ tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste and salt to taste..
- Additionally, add ¼ cup bread crumbs and mix well. form a soft dough, add more bread crumbs if required..
- Now prepare small sized balls. dip in maida paste. further roll and coat with breadcrumbs all the sides..
- Deep fry in hot oil or bake at 180 degree celsius for 12 minutes..
- Stir occasionally and fry on medium flame till veg lollipop turns golden brown..
- Insert a toothpick into the lollipop. finally, serve veg lollipop recipe with tomato sauce or mayonnaise..
If you find this Veg lollipop recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.