Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe. You can cook indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge:
- Provide 15 of small potatoes > washed and peeled.
- Get 3/4 cup of dry roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 1/4 of grated carrots.
- Take 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of mix cumin and coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala (all spice mix).
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustered seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafetida.
- Take 1 cup of tomato purée.
- Take of Salt, turmeric and chili powder as per taste.
Instructions to make Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge:
- Mix everything for stuffing.
- Now take a potato cross cut length wise,,, halfway and stuff 1 Tbsp of stuffing with your hand, keep in a plate, prepare all the potatoes in same way, (if you do not want to stuff potatoes you can cut big pieces,sprinkle stuffing over the potatoes and steam),, sprinkle, left over stuffing on the potatoes and steam until done..
- In a wide pan add 1/2 cup oil, heat put mustard seeds, when it’s cracking add cumin and sesame seeds then asafetida add tomato purée sauté for few minutes add salt, turmeric and chili powder as per your taste add 1/2 water, put on law heat now add steamed potatoes to the tomato gravy, mix gently let simmer for 5 minutes,,, serve with chapatis..
If you find this Indian style stuffed potato curry#themechallenge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.