Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Mini "smackers" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Mini "smackers" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh mini "smackers" recipe. To cook fresh mini "smackers" you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Mini "smackers":
- Get 2 large of Bread flats.
- You need 1 large of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of White cheese.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Cubed pepperoni.
- Provide 1 dash of Spices (pepper or what you like).
- Use 1 pinch of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 grams of Purple onions.
- Prepare 1 slice of Goat cheese, or 1/4 cup goat milk.
Steps to make Fresh Mini "smackers":
- Flatten bread into shape you prefer.
- Splatter and smooth the sauce around the shape, make it thick and gloopy- 1 cm high.
- Soak the cubed pepperoni in goat milk. Load on to your liking..
- Smear goat cheese on, then the regular cheese..
- Bake in oven at 350 oC for 15 mins.
If you find this Fresh Mini "smackers" recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.