Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best beef or chicken fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to beef or chicken fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef or chicken fajitas recipe. You can cook beef or chicken fajitas using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make beef or chicken fajitas:
- You need 2 lb of thin sliced beef or chicken breast.
- Take 2 of thinly sliced green bell peppers.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced red bell peppers.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 large of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of chile powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cheyenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make beef or chicken fajitas:
- in large heated pan add oil and meat of choice, cook on medium high heat about 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- in small dish mix together all seasoning with water.
- add veggies and water with seasonings to pan salt to taste and let simmer about 10 more minutes stirring occasionally..
If you find this beef or chicken fajitas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.