Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg-free grated apple and banana muffins recipe. To cook egg-free grated apple and banana muffins you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins:
- Provide 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 1/2 of Apple (with skin and core removed).
- Prepare 1 of Banana (peeled).
- Get 30 grams of Margarine.
Steps to make Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins:
- <Preparation> Melt the margarine in the microwave. Preheat the oven for 180℃..
- Mash the banana with a fork. When it's mostly mashed, you can stop..
- Add the grated apple. I grated it over the bowl. Then mix in..
- Add the pancake mix, and fold in. Briefly mix without kneading..
- Add the melted margarine, and mix without kneading, then the mixture is ready..
- Pour into the muffin cups, and bake in the oven for 25 ~ 30 minutes. I used 7 cups this time. Fill about 60% full..
- And done. These muffins are full of sweet and tart apple and banana flavor..
If you find this Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.