Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave-simmered apples in apple bread recipe. To cook microwave-simmered apples in apple bread you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread:
- Get of For the simmered apples.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of For the bread dough.
- You need 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- Provide 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Beaten egg.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get of For the icing.
- Use 20 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
Instructions to make Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread:
- Peel the apple, cut into 4 pieces lengthwise and then into about 5 mm thick slices. Put the apple, sugar and butter into a silicone microwave steam case..
- Put on the steam case lid, and microwave for 2 and a half minutes at 600 W. Leave to steam in residual heat for 2 minutes. Take the apples out and rinse out the silicone steam case..
- Put the bread dough ingredients into a bread machine, choose the "dough" program and switch on..
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine and round into a ball with a smooth, taut surface..
- Roll the dough out to about 25 x 20 cm. Drain off the apple from Step 2, and spread it on the rolled out dough, leaving an uncovered space on one edge..
- Roll up the dough from the edge closest to you. Pinch the seam closed securely. Cut the roll into 6 portions..
- Line up the cut pieces from Step 6 in the steam case with the cut sides up..
- Put the steam case in a 35°C oven with the lid open, and proof for 40 minutes..
- Take the steam case out of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180°C, then put the steam case back in and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Mix the icing ingredients together. When the apple bread has cooled down, pour the icing over the top..
- Slowly break off each of the rolls with your hands..
If you find this Microwave-simmered Apples in Apple Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.