Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect wild mushroom soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect wild mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to wild mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wild mushroom soup recipe. To cook wild mushroom soup you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare wild mushroom soup:
- Prepare 1/2 oz of dried porcini mushrooms (about 2/3 cup).
- Provide 6 slice of bacon.
- Get 3 of leeks ( white & green parts only),sliced & rinsed.
- Take 2 tsp of 2 salt & 2 pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of mixed mushrooms like shiitake, cremini, or portobello, cleaned trimmed and sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of madeira or cognac.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creme fraiche, plus more for serving.
- Take 3 tsp of of flat-leaf parsley.
- Provide 3 tsp of thyme whole.
Instructions to make wild mushroom soup:
- Bring 1 cup water to a small saucepan and add the dried porcini. Set aside to soften, about 20 minutes. scoop up the mushrooms, squeezing out the liquid and chop long ways, reserve in a small bowl.
- Ladle 2/3 cup of the soaking liquid into a measuring cup, taking care to leave any grit at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Line a plate with paper towels, cook the Bacon in a soup pot over medium heat until crispy, transfer Bacon to the plate and add butter,leeks and 1-1/2 teaspoon salt to the drippings in the pot and cook stirring occasionally.
- When leeks are soft (about 10 minutes ) add the fresh and reserved soaked mushrooms 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and another 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt. Increase heat to high and cook (stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are wilted (about 5 minutes.
- Add the Madeira or Cognac and cook uncovered until the mixture is almost dry, add 6 cups of water and the reserved mushroom soaking liquid and bring to a simmer.
- tie parsley, thyme. and bay leaf together toss in pot, cover & reduce heat simmer until mushrooms are tender (about 30 minutes ).
- Scoop out about 2 cups of the mushrooms with a slotted spoon &puree in blender with 1cup of the broth & the creme fraiche until very smooth. Stir the puree unto the soup, taste to see if salt or pepper is needed, remove the herb bundle. top with a teaspoon of creme fraiche over each serving and crumble some bacon on top..
If you find this wild mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.