Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn and Crab Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can have corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and Crab Soup:
- Take 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Use 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Use 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Use 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Prepare 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Take 1 qt of half and half.
- Get to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Use to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.