Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis recipe. To cook beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Prepare 300-350 grams of steak beef (any cut, aged beef is preferred, not stewing steak).
- Use 50 grams of red curry paste (you need 75 grams, if using homemade red curry paste).
- Provide 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Provide 2 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of hand full Thai Basil/ Basil.
- You need 1 of bird eye chilli.
- Use 30 ml of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Marinate beef in the milk.
- Chop bell pepper. Chop aubergine, rub lightly with oil, salt and pepper..
- Grill aubergines on griddle pan. Leave them aside..
- Heat up the oil in deep pan with medium-low heat. Add curry paste and move it around to cook until it smells nice..
- Add half coconut milk. Mix it with curry paste in the pan until it simmers. Then add beef in..
- Let them simmer in medium-low heat. So beef can be nice and soft. Close the lid, if you can..
- Add Bell perpper, fish sauce and sugar. Mix them. Let the curry simmer for a couple of minutes..
- Add aubergines and Coat them with curry sauce. Add chopped bird eye chillies and Thai Basil. Let them simmer for a minute. Taste!.
- Add more salt or season it, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.