Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. To cook quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- Get 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Take 1 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh dill – finely chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon, juice of.
- You need of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- Provide of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.