Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake recipe. You can have chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cake:
- Provide 1 cup of butter.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa or milo powder.
- You need 1 of For chocolate butter cream you will need 2 cup pure icing sugar and a half cup butter and a teaspoon of hot water.
Steps to make Chocolate cake:
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC.
- Beat your butter and sugar until creamy..
- Add one egg at a time and beat..
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder in a separate bowl and mix than add in halves with the milk and mix all together..
- Bake for 40 to 50 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- For butter cream icing first beat the butter till cteamy than add the icing sugar and beat after beating awhile add the the hot water and beat till you get fliffy peaks…decorate your cake the way you want..
If you find this Chocolate cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.