Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. To make thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Take 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- You need 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Get 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
Steps to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
If you find this Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.