Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawns in coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can cook prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns in coconut curry:
- Take 1/4 kg of prawns deshelled.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 1 of large capsicum diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Use 4 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 of chopped chilli.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Get 1 cup of light cocounut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well..
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary..
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy..
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.