Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roast recipe. You can cook chicken roast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Roast:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 8 of irish potatoes.
- You need 4 of fresh pepper.
- Take 1 of onions.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare dash of thyme.
- Use dash of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of thumb of ginger chopped.
Steps to make Chicken Roast:
- Wash chicken and set aside, peel irish potato, cut into 2 or 3 and wash them afterward, sprinkle salt, do same with carrot and set aside.
- Wash and blend onions, pepper, garlic and ginger, pour over chicken and add salt, knorr cube, thyme, curry and allow it marinate for an hour or more.
- Pre heat oven, place chicken in an oven tray and place the irish potatoes and carrot in the baking dish and marinate in the oven on 230degree for 50minutes.
- Once the chicken is roasted and tender and the irish potato is cooked perfectly, remove from oven and serve.
If you find this Chicken Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.